Food For The Skin
Healing for the Body & Mind
All-Natural Pain Remedy
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS GUMBI GUMBI?
Gumbi Gumbi, also known as pittosprum angustifolium is a shrub or small tree native to Australia, traditionally used as an Aboriginal medicine to support general health and well-being.
WHAT DOSAGE SHOULD I TAKE?
There is no correct or incorrect dosage of Gumbi Gumbi Keratin Oil Tincture. Take this as you need.
We suggest, three times a day, place 1 dropper full directly under your tongue, letting dissolve for at least 1 minute.
IS GUMBI GUMBI SAFE?
Yes, Gumbi Gumbi is non-toxic, making it safe for children, babies and even pets. However, it is not for cold blooded animals as the toxins are dangerous for them.
HOW IS OUR GUMBI GUMBI & KERATIN OIL TINCTURE MADE?
Each tincture is created by combining the extract from the extract of P. angustifolium from the Gumbi Gumbi tree with an oil-soluble keratin.
WHY A TINCTURE, (NOT CAPSULES, POWDERS OR TEA)?
We promote a GumbI GumbI liquid tincture rather than capsules, powders or teas as the extract goes into the blood stream a lot quicker and is about 20 times as potent as those other methods.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Tinctures are 100% natural, and organic containing 40% Gumbi Gumbi and 60% Keratin oil. The Tincture is made using an extract that is naturally gluten free and deliciously non-GMO.
HOW DOES GUMBI GUMBI AFFECT THE BODY?
Recent scientific research into the benefits of Gumbi Gumbi find it to boast an array of benefits including, being an
- Anti-viral (Antivirals work to prevent viral infection and spread. Antivirals treat infections by preventing the virus from spreading throughout your body).
- Anti-pruritic - (Treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash)).
- Detoxifier (Detoxification typically implies ridding your body of toxins, thereby improving health and promoting weight loss).
- Blood pressure regulator (Lower (normalize) blood pressure and improve circulation).
- Immune system booster (Help the body fight infections and other diseases).
SIDE EFFECTS AND CAUTIONS?
As of now there are no reports of adverse effects or any complication of using Gumbi Gumbi. There is also no evidence of this herb interacting with other medications. Nevertheless, it is always wise to consult your physician before including this herb in your treatment regimen.
GUMBI GUMBI FOR PETS?
Griffith University recently submitted research Research Paper, showing Gumbi Gumbi benefits are not limited to humans, but are safe and effective for our four-legged friends too. However, it is dangerous to cold blooded animals.